In the context of software, following milestones have been achieved:
- Development of basic training modules
- Development of advanced training modules
- Evaluation Metrics
Simulator: User Mode
Simulator: User Performance Module
Simulator: Administrator Mode
Simulator: Theme Settings
Simulator: Dark Theme
Basic Training Modules
Injector Handling exercise:
The very basic exercise in which user is trained to handle the injection pipette in order to complete the injection process.
Object Handling exercise:
This exercise is to train user on targeting each highlight cell one by one and moving towards desired destination.
Injector Positioning exercise:
User needs to handle multiple cells in this exercise, it enhances the accuracy of positioning the only highlighted cell.
Advanced Training Modules
Intra Cytoplasmic cell injection (ICSI)
- Using an Injecting pipette with the help of controllers sperm is injected in to the inner layer (cytoplasm) of the cell.
- Meanwhile the cell is held by the holding pipette using pressure controller.
- User is trained to use both controllers at the same time and accurately, with in the time frame, injecting into the cytoplasm.
Capillary Pressure Micro Injection(CPM) of Suspended Cells
This exercise is to train user on injecting the substance to each suspended cell one by one.
Capillary Pressure Micro Injection(CPM) of Adherent Cells (contd…)
This exercise is to train user on injecting into highlighted adherent cells in order to complete the injection process.